July 24, 2011
Bavaria’s Underground Mazes
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Sunday, July 24th, 2011 at 21:13 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- RT @inessa_d_a: Physicists Created a New Form of Light motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/… via @motherboard 23 hours ago
- RT @RealSardonicus: 'I'll cut ya, I'll fuckin cut ya' https://t.co/g0ILBpTQmY 3 days ago
- RT @DannyBittman: Hey everyone!!! Twitter is blocking me from directly reaching out to all of you because so many of you were interested lo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @DannyBittman: In an effort to test the dream capturing system that I'm creating, I'd like to assemble a small study group to test wheth… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MKupperman: They say in the city you're never more than six feet from a rat, or is it one foot away from six rats. Anyway, rats galore 2 weeks ago