October 13, 2011
Toro y Moi – How I Know
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 13th, 2011 at 17:23 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- RT @IBM_iX: "If you hear something once it is interesting. If you hear it twice, it may mean something." @JoshuaJGolden #IBMthinkLeaders #C… 8 hours ago
- You are not the kind of guy who would be at a place like this at this time of the morning. But here you are. 14 hours ago
- Brilliant weekend https://t.co/HUneusW9fn 1 day ago
- RT @EL4JC: Are you wondering why those Confederate statues crumple like cheap plastic? https://t.co/5YDEyoP192 1 day ago
- RT @henryeverett: Getting some errors in #ARKit today. Cc: @comboldn https://t.co/PWjS0npiUI 3 days ago