August 31, 2012
Kubrick’s One Point Perspective Montage.
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Friday, August 31st, 2012 at 13:49 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- huge walking boots, tent and rucksack but I'm sat at the desk. 4 days ago
- RT @jpublik: Martin Rowson Cartoon on the Finsbury Park attack (Guardian) https://t.co/hFeAgjJKZl 5 days ago
- RT @CalmTomb: How easy would it be to convince Trump the White House is haunted? 6 days ago
- apologies to my office but it's too hot to get dressed. 6 days ago
- RT @AnneLouiseAvery: @RobGMacfarlane In medieval Ireland, the winds were each said to have a particular colour (see Saltair na Rann, collec… 1 week ago