February 6, 2013
Mapping Neepsend Community Groups #studio5
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013 at 13:39 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- RT @EHwords: Different cultural names for the full moon by month #FolkloreThursday https://t.co/seTMX9MpMV 3 days ago
- RT @NunkieTheatre: A Warning the the Curious in Islington on Monday 18th December tickets available now oldredliontheatre.co.uk/m-r-james-ghos… https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @Morris__Bright: "It's all been rather lovely." The late great John le Mesurier died this day 1983. I cherish these pictures given to m… 4 days ago
- RT @bengoldacre: Just a reminder that Priti Patel's dayjob was lobbying for the tobacco and alcohol industries theguardian.com/business/2015/… http… 1 week ago
- RT @se1: Seller of £5.5m SE1 penthouse says he's willing to accept bitcoin estateagenttoday.co.uk/breaking-news/… 1 week ago