March 26, 2013
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26th, 2013 at 22:00 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- RT @backt0nature: Shooting a bear doesn't make you a badass. Feeding one while her cub humps your leg definitely does. https://t.co/BftYKb8… 2 days ago
- an unoriginal idea in advertising who'd have thought it? 3 days ago
- RT @NintendoEurope: Get ready to make, play and discover on #NintendoSwitch! #NintendoLabo is a new line of interactive build-and-play expe… 5 days ago
- RT @ObliqueBot: https://t.co/NKk82qQZ0Y 1 week ago
- RT @WHurst1: Great piece by Colin Marrs on why so many #architect practices are following the @johnlewisretail model of employee ownership… 1 week ago