May 30, 2013
architecture student, museum/exhibition/theme park designer, art department guy. All sorts View all posts by csparrott
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 13:26 and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- MArch Final Year Submission – All Watched Over By Machines of Loving Grace
- final review!
- render 1. final push. no finished drawings. 48 hrs to hand in.
- elevation 1 – pt1
- elevation partial test render
- bit of draft render stuff from a review.
- int. model drafts
- the rendering begins.
- extracts of material assembly.
- white render/design 6
- pt 2
- home comfort drawing. tea by my mum.
- structure 01 #studio5_live
- 3 structural drawings #studio5_live
- city of anarchy.
- presentation 14/03
- development model
- morning model #studio5_live
- this makes my façade crawl.
- not sure what the message is today from @cloudwaterbrew and @hopburnsblack . It's OK to dream big, but not too big?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @NoiseyMusic: @TierraWhack “Me and @MeekMill go way back. He was one of the first people to hit me up like, ‘Yo, you’re crazy.’” https:/… 3 days ago
- RT @Unwise_Trousers: Every now and then I reread this astonishing and terrifying description of the end of the dinosaurs, via @PeterBrannen… 3 days ago
- RT @TheTommyCooper: I bought the world’s worst thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible, it’s terrible. 3 days ago
- RT @benhewis: This sign language interpreter at an Eminem concert... https://t.co/AqM85U6Ibz 3 days ago